Peggy Poulos Designs
I have loved colors for as long as I can remember. I always wanted to own every color in every form. Pencils, crayons felt tips, watercolor, acrylic etc. However, I was from a large family on a smaller than large family budget. I had to develop creative outlets for all of the creativity running amuck in my head.
To say I have a passion for it is an understatement, but my ability with manipulating color is superior. If you manipulate color correctly you can solve almost every visual problem.
- AA Humanities Pasadena College; Honors in Art History
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – California State University Long Beach Art- Interior Design
- Past Member American Society of Interior Design – ASID
- Co-Owner of three art galleries and picture framing studios in the Pasadena San GabrielValley
- Past Annual Speaker Orange County Home Fair, Chapman University, Topic: Home Staging: color transitions and connections to make your home more sellable.
- Advanced Speaker: Toastmasters International
- Instructor Clark College: Classes Home Staging/Fix My Kitchen/New Home-Old Furniture